Looking for the perfect dip to bring to your next party or get-together? Look no further than this creamy dill pickle party dip recipe from Great Lakes Pickling Company! Made with simple ingredients like sour cream, mayonnaise, and fresh dill, this dip is easy to whip up and sure to impress your guests.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles (made with Great Lakes Pickling Company’s Polish Garlic & Dill Pickling Pouch)
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (if using the Polish Dills)
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, minced and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and chill the dip for 1 to 2 hours, allowing the flavors to meld together and the dip to thicken slightly.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, chips, or veggies for a crowd-pleasing snack that everyone will love!
Pro tip: For a fun twist on this dill pickle party dip recipe, try using Great Lakes Pickling Company’s Spicy Garlic Dill or Sweet & Smoky Habanero pickling pouches instead of the regular dill pickles. The added spice and smoky flavor will take this dip to the next level!