Savor the taste of Michigan in every sip of this delicious Bloody Mary recipe! Made with locally sourced ingredients, including Detroit Distillery vodka and Vivos Bloody Mary mix, this cocktail is perfect for brunch or happy hour. And don’t forget to add some homemade pickles made using Great Lakes Pickling Company’s Bloody Mary pickling pouch, for a crunchy and flavorful garnish. With its bold tomato and spice flavors, this recipe is sure to become a crowd-pleaser at your next gathering. So gather your friends, mix up a batch of Michigan-inspired Bloody Marys, and cheers to good times and great taste!
- 1 ounce Detroit Distillery Vodka
- Vivio’s Bloody Mary Mix
- Great Lakes Pickling Company Bloody Mary Pickles
- Garnishes of your choice
- Salt the rim of your favorite tall glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add an ounce of Detroit Distillery Vodka.
- Fill the glass two-thirds full with Vivio’s Bloody Mary mix.
- Shake the jar of Great Lakes Pickling Company Bloody Mary Pickles, and add brine to the glass to fill.
- Stir, and add your favorite garnishes such as a Great Lakes Pickling Company Bloody Mary pickle spear, olives, lime wedges, celery stalk, and cherry tomatoes.
- For a Virgin Mary, omit Vodka.