These tasty summer treats not only satisfy your pickle craving but provide additional health and body supplements all throughout a hot summer of sports and outdoor activities.
Makes about 6 to 8 pops.
- 2 1/4 cups pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cups pickle chips
- Optional: pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch fresh chopped dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced red bell pepper
- In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together pickle juice and sugar.
- Place a few pickle chips in each popsicle mold then pour in the pickle juice mixture.
- Cover and add popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid, 4 hours.
- Run warm water over molds to loosen popsicles and serve immediately.